Pestcall has been established since 1997. We provide a professional and comprehensive pest control service to the commercial sector as well as domestic market.
We are family owned and run
We are based in the south of the United Kingdom, and we offer a nationwide service.
Meet the team
Lawrence Walters, Director
Director since 1997, and pest control technician since 1993
Christine Walters, Director
Christine has been a director since 1997.
Legislation covers almost all aspects of pest control. The following Acts are all relevant to our business and operations.
- The Food and Environment Protection Act 1985
- The Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 and 1987, as amended in 1997
- Health and Safety at Work Act, etc Act 1974
- Control of Pollution Act 1974 and Pollution Prevention and Control Act 1999
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
- The Poisons Act 1972
- The Animals (Cruel Poisons) Act 1962
- Prevention of Damage by Rabbits Act 1939
- The Protection of Animals Act 1911
- Wild Mammals (Protection) Act 1996
- Animal Welfare Act 2006
Other legislation relating to pests and pest control are:-
- Protection of Animals (Amendment) Act 1927
- The Destructive Imported Animals Act 1932
- Public Health Act 1936
- Public Health Act 1961
- Agriculture Act 1947
- Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949
- Pests Act 1954
- Health Services and Public Health Act 1968 and Public Health (Infectious Diseases) Regulations 1968
- The Local Government Act 1972 (Section 137)
- The Slaughterhouse (Hygiene) Regulations 1977
- The Public Health (Aircraft) Regulations 1970 and the Public Health (Aircraft) (Amendment) Regulations 1990
- Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995
- Food Safety Act 1990
- The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (Waste Management Licensing) England and Wales Regulations 2006
- The Chemicals (Hazard information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations - Known as CHIP 3
What our customers have to say
"Pestcall have given us a high quality, professional and reliable service since January 2001. During those years when we needed help or advice they responded with speed and efficiency. I like the way they keep the documentation concise, and the way they keep me informed about pest issues and treatments on my site. I can therefore recommend their services without hesitation."
Kieron Lillis - Building and Services Manager - Glyndebourne Productions Limited
Our commitment to being an ethical business
- We are members of the British Pest Control Association.
- We are dedicated to reducing paper consumption and use electronic means of communication whenever possible.
- Organic pest control - we work within the guidelines on pesticide use as laid out by the Soil Association.
- We work with clients to minimise the risks of pest infestation, and provide advice on best practice.
- We aim to keep waste materials to a minimum.
- We aim to reduce the use of pesticides wherever possible.
- We respect all wildlife.
- We use ethical banking.
Drop us a line to discuss your needs.
Our team are ready and waiting to help you.