Pestcall has been established since 1997. We provide a professional and comprehensive pest control service to the commercial sector as well as domestic market.
We are family owned and run
We are based in the south of the United Kingdom, and we offer a nationwide service.
Meet the team
Lawrence Walters, Director
Director since 1997 and pest control technician since 1993
Christine Walters, Director
Christine has been a director since 1997.
British Pest Control Association (BPCA) is the UK’s leading trade association for pest control. The Codes of Best Practice outline the responsibilities and correct practices that members are expected to adhere to. The Codes are subject to regular review by the BPCA Servicing Committee or are dictated by changes to legislation. The Codes of Best Practice are publicly available, allowing you to see the standards BPCA members work to and why you should choose a BPCA member
What our customers have to say
"Pestcall have given us a high quality, professional and reliable service since January 2001. During those years when we needed help or advice they responded with speed and efficiency. I like the way they keep the documentation concise, and the way they keep me informed about pest issues and treatments on my site. I can therefore recommend their services without hesitation."
Danny Harratt - Building and Services Manager - Glyndebourne Productions Limited
Our commitment to being an ethical business
- We are members of the British Pest Control Association.
- We are dedicated to reducing the use of paper and use electronic means of communication whenever possible.
- Organic pest control - we work within the guidelines on pesticide use as laid out by the Soil Association.
- We work with clients to minimise the risks of pest infestation, and provide advice on best practice.
- We aim to keep waste materials to a minimum.
- We aim to reduce the use of pesticides wherever possible.
- We respect all wildlife.
Drop us a line to discuss your needs.
Our team are ready and waiting to help you.